Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vatican city


If you have the opportunity to discover Vatican city as a tourist how you are going to do this? As I first rule concerning this destination don’t to get a digital camera with lots of memory inside it. You will need it, because there are so many places to be discover in Vatican that you will probably need whole month. In my personal opinion I can say that once in your live you must find a time to visit this place, because you will miss a lot. Ask, some of closest friends to tell any experience about this place. Of course there is no sunbathing places except the near hotels like “Hilton hotel in rome”. It’s a place for discovering and learning the history of the whole Roman Empire and not only. You can find there “dozens” museums, statues and library’s , which are undisputed part of this civilization. I as a foreigner traveler remained very happy about choosing this location for my holiday, instead of lying on the beach and learning nothing. Don’t forget Pope the most powerful figures of today Christianity world. Of course me as a traveler wanted to be in good hotel near Vatican. That’s why I’ve made my choice by picking “Hilton Hotel in Rome”.

No comments:

Post a Comment