Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visiting Cambridge

There is nothing more educational and enjoyable of visiting Cambridge. I was there the previous year and had a great time there. I stayed at “Cambridge Hilton Hotel” who was also a major part of my living there. From where to start. This is place is combining a lot of of history potential and educational brainstorming process creating one magnificent pictures through the new development in Cambridge. I was charming from the famous historical peak moments like the capture of Cambridge by Romans passing through the Viking and finishing with the Normandy which was giving the freedom of Cambridge to discover its potential in the study subjects. 

I cannot mention the magnificent environment there and how people are enjoying using it. There a lot of sports center and valley where you biking and Rollerblade. Not to mention that this place is built by its universities there giving enough independence through the years. English people are proud with this place and always have been there for a trip or weekend vacation. If I had the opportunity to choose a place for my college, this is would be my first pick, because here you can learn a lot of from different lectures and genius from all around the world, visiting Cambridge for gaining new ideas. After left the “Cambridge Hilton hotel” I had remembered about the time that I had spent there and willing to come back again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment